Atlanta is the largest city in Georgia and has the busiest roads, construction sites, employment areas, and a lot more. It is unfortunate that even in this large area, accidents happen all too often. When they do, one party is often at fault and often the victim is injured.
Individuals who are hurt in an accident can hold the at-fault party liable for compensation. This compensation can help the accident victim pay for medical expenses, a portion of their lost income, as well as other losses.
The compensation can help but it is often difficult to obtain. That’s how one of our Atlanta personal injury attorneys can help. At Cain Injury Law, we work to hold the at-fault person accountable for those careless actions. At Cain Injury Law, we can give you the best chance of success.
Call us today or contact us online to schedule your free case review.
Cases Our Atlanta Personal Injury Attorneys Take
Many different types of accidents occur in Atlanta. The most common of these include:
- Car accidents – When two or more drivers are involved in a car crash, one driver is usually at fault. An injured victim can file a claim with the at-fault party to secure compensation for those injuries.
- Truck accidents – Crashes involving large transport trucks are much more complicated than other auto accidents. The experience of a personal injury attorney is crucial in those claims.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcycle crashes are also more complex than other auto accidents. The injuries can be far more serious because bikers have so little protection from their vehicles.
- Slip and fall accidents – Slip and fall accidents are among the most common type of personal injury claims. Although many people think of these accidents as minor accidents, they may result in broken bones, concussions, and other severe injuries.
- Dog bites – Cases involving dog bites are not as simple in Georgia as they sound. In other states, bite victims only have to show they were bitten or attacked to claim compensation. In Georgia, bite or attack victims must show that the dog owner knew the dog had a history of aggressive or violent behavior. Our personal injury attorney can explore your claim and determine whether the dog owner was negligent.
- Nursing home abuse – Nursing home cases often involve the most tragic personal injury claims. No elderly loved one should be abused or neglected by the people entrusted to care for them. When they are, our attorneys know how to hold nursing home staff accountable.
- Workers’ compensation – Employees that are injured at work are usually entitled to claim workers’ compensation benefits. However, workers’ compensation claims are often disputed by the employer. Our workplace injury attorneys know how to give hurt employees the best chance with their claims.
- Wrongful death – Sadly, accident victims do not always survive their accident. In these tragic cases, family members can file a wrongful death claim against the negligent parties to recover compensation for their losses.
When individuals face these personal injury accidents, they may believe they should handle the claim on their own. To secure the maximum amount of compensation, injury victims should speak to an Atlanta personal injury lawyer.