How a Lawrenceville Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
Many accident victims choose to file personal injury claims on their own. This is often a mistake. One small error can bar accident victims from receiving any compensation. Our advice, as you recover from your injuries, allow our accident lawyers to handle your case.
A personal injury attorney from Cain & Mays Trial Lawyers can:
- Conduct a full investigation to determine who was liable for the accident.
- Collect evidence to prove the at-fault party was to blame.
- Gather eyewitness statements and physical evidence from the accident scene.
- Gather medical documents to prove the full extent of your injuries.
- Negotiate with the insurance company to secure a fair settlement.
- Communicate with the insurance company.
- Represent the accident victim at trial when a fair settlement cannot be reached.
A Cain & Mays Trial Lawyers will also provide the listening ear you need and work as your advocate at all times.
Compensation in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
A personal injury lawsuit provides compensation for the losses you have suffered because of the accident. This compensation includes:
- Medical expenses
- Prescription costs
- Rehabilitative therapy costs
- Transportation costs to and from doctor’s appointments
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Disfigurement and permanent disability
These are just a few of the expenses or damages, that can be asked for in a personal injury claim. After reviewing your case, a personal injury attorney can advise on the full amount of compensation you should receive.