At Cain Injury Law, we believe that no accident victim should be forced to pay for someone else’s mistake. That’s why our law firm is exclusively focused on helping accident victims demand the full and fair compensation they need to move forward with their lives. Our firm has earned a reputation for providing aggressive representation and compassionate support for those who are going through what is often the most difficult challenge they have ever faced.
Attorney Clayton Cain founded Cain Injury Law so he could provide clients with personalized legal services in a family atmosphere. Cain and his dedicated staff work to make sure clients feel comfortable, cared for, and confident about how their case is being handled.
To schedule a free consultation with our Georgia car accident lawyer, contact us now. Clayton Cain can meet with you personally to discuss your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal options for moving forward. We can meet with you at our Lawrenceville law office, over the phone, or at any location that is convenient for you.
When Should You Hire a Car Accident Attorney in Georgia?
After a crash, it’s sensible to think about your legal rights. You may be worried about expenses related to your wreck, but at the same time, you’re not sure whether you have a case. Here are some questions to consider when deciding whether to call a car accident lawyer in Georgia:
- Have you been hurt in an accident caused by someone else? If your injuries require more than a Band-Aid or basic first-aid, you should talk to a lawyer. Many people don’t realize the severity or long-term impact of their car accident injuries at first. A lawyer can help you document your injuries and prepare for any future challenges.
- Are you missing time from work due to the accident? If your injuries are causing you to miss work, even if you are able to use sick pay or vacation pay to cover the time off, you should talk to a lawyer.
- Has your quality of life changed due to the wreck? Are you missing out on events with friends and family? Are you unable to enjoy the activities you once loved? If your auto accident injuries have affected your quality of life, you should speak with an attorney.
The important thing to keep in mind is that a consultation with our car wreck attorney is free. So there is no reason to put off getting legal advice after a crash. Contact Cain Injury Law now to schedule your free consultation. Read a more detailed blog post on this topic.
Why Do You Need a Georgia Car Accident Attorney?
If you have ever been in a car accident with just minor property damage, you know that some insurance claims can be handled without a lawyer. However, when a wreck results in injuries, it is in your best interests to consult with an experienced attorney about your claim.
When you work with Cain Injury Law, our knowledgeable legal team will:
- Provide a free legal consultation to review the details of your case and explain your options for pursuing compensation
- Manage all communication with the insurance companies involved to ensure you are not taken advantage of
- Identify all possible sources of compensation, including reviewing your own insurance policy to determine whether underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage is available
- Immediately launch an investigation into the crash to gather and preserve crucial evidence
- Thoroughly document all the losses you are facing as a result of the wreck, including anticipated future losses
- Consult with accident reconstruction experts, medical specialists, economists, life care planners, and other professionals who can help establish a strong claim for compensation
- Negotiate aggressively with the insurance companies for a full and fair settlement
- Prepare your case for trial and take your fight to court if a fair settlement cannot be reached
If you’ve been hurt due to another driver’s negligence, do not try to negotiate with the insurance companies on your own. You need an experienced accident lawyer who understands how insurance companies operate and will fight to maximize the value of your claim.
How We Investigate Car Accident Cases
At Cain Injury Law, our legal team is prepared to begin work on your car accident investigation right away. It is important that we act quickly to preserve and document evidence such as:
- Damaged vehicles
- Damage to objects along the road such as guardrails
- Skid marks
- Traffic signals and signs related to the crash
- Police accident reports
- Interviews with people who witnessed your crash
Our attorney will work to identify all potentially liable parties and analyze the insurance available. Although many car accidents are caused by a careless driver, our investigation may uncover that a defective auto part or a poorly maintained stretch of road played a part in your crash. We often work with an accident reconstruction specialist to evaluate all the evidence and piece together exactly what happened and who is to blame.
In addition to investigating the cause of your wreck, our team will be continually collecting evidence of the damages in your case. This includes medical bills, receipts, pay stubs, etc., as well as expert opinions on long-term losses. Read a more detailed blog post on this topic.