Do You Have a Personal Injury Case?
If negligence played a role in your accident, you may have a personal injury case. Negligence is when someone fails to use reasonable care and caution to avoid injuring others. For example, if a driver crashes into your vehicle after speeding through a stop sign and injures you, that driver would likely be liable for your resulting losses.
The best way to determine your legal options after being involved in an accident is to talk with an experienced Gwinnett County personal injury attorney. At Cain Injury Law, we offer potential clients free and confidential consultations. You can discuss your situation with a skilled lawyer, ask questions, and fully understand the best next steps you can take. We will give you all the information you need.
Do you have a personal injury case? Find out by calling our office today to set up your no-obligation consultation.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Take
Our dedicated and experienced team of attorneys can tackle a variety of personal injury claims. Some of the cases we handle include:
- Car accidents – Car accidents can be devastating and costly. To protect your right to compensation, get an experienced attorney on your side before you communicate with the other driver’s insurance company.
- Truck accidents – Truck drivers often have the support of the trucking company and its team of insurers and lawyers. Who do you have backing you up? Get a skilled personal injury attorney involved in your truck accident case immediately.
- Commercial vehicle accidents – Commercial vehicle drivers tend to have a wealth of resources when an accident occurs. Turn to an experienced lawyer to help you navigate the often-complicated claims process.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcycle accidents can have devastating and lifelong consequences for riders. Get an attorney on your side who can fight to get you the money you deserve.
- Pedestrian accidents – Negligent drivers shouldn’t be able to get away with leaving the pedestrians they hit with catastrophic injuries. Hold these drivers accountable with the help of an experienced Gwinnett County attorney.
- Bus accidents – A bus accident can change the lives of both riders and other drivers. Get the compensation you need by turning to a seasoned attorney for help.
- Premises liability – Owners and operators are responsible for maintaining their property. When they fail, and an accident happens, you need to know your legal rights for recovering compensation.
- Slip-and-fall accidents – When you slip and fall or trip and fall due to a hazard on someone else’s property, you can pursue compensation for your injuries from the negligent property owner or manager.
- Dog bites – Dog owners are responsible for their animals. When a pet causes an injury, the owner can be held responsible.
- Third-party work-related injuries – When contractors or other third parties cut corners or are careless, it can cause accidents. Injured employees may be able to seek valuable compensation in a third-party injury claim or lawsuit.
- Traumatic brain injuries – Traumatic brain injuries can alter a person’s life forever. Talk to a seasoned attorney about your best legal strategies for pursuing the financial recovery you need.
- Spinal cord injuries – The recovery process for spinal cord injury victims can be long and painful, and some victims may face permanent disabilities. Get informed about your right to pursue compensation for your present and future needs and losses.
- Construction accidents – Construction sites are often danger zones, and when a worker or passerby is hurt, they have rights. Discuss your legal options with an attorney.
- Wrongful death – Losing a loved one is heartbreaking and overwhelming. Money can never bring them back, but it can help keep your family financially stable and send a message to the negligent party.